ISM-Buffalo, Inc. typically meets the second Wednesday of the month from September through June. Our dinner meetings move around to different local restaurants and feature an educational presentation. Participants earn (1) CEH for each dinner meeting. Rounding out our programming are webinars, seminars, plant tours and social events. We offer many opportunities for learning and networking with your SCM peers.
2022-2023 Program Year Calendar of Events:
- DINNER MEETING: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - "Guardians of Intellectual Property in the 21st Century". Presenter: Dr. Steven Carnovale, RIT
- DINNER MEETING: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - "LinkedIn Coaching". Presenter: Claire Petrie
- DINNER MEETING: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 - "Hot Topics in Supply Chain: Business and Human Rights, and Forced/Child Labor". Presenter: Jon P. Yormick
- Social Event: Tuesday, December 6, 2022 - Deck the Halls With Bowling Balls! - Holiday Social & Team Building Event
- Dinner Meeting: Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - "Supply Chains & Unicorns Known to Everyone, See by No One (Practical Steps for Supply Chain Visibility)" . Presenter: PJ Bellomo, CEO and Co-Founder, P1ston, Inc.
- Webinar: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 with Bonnie Keith presenting
- Plant Tour: Date TBD - Multisorb Technologies
- Dinner Meeting: Wednesday, March 8, 2023 - Presenter: Michael O'Brien, Chief Procurement Officer, A1 Disruptor
- Dinner Meeting: Tuesday, April 11, 2023, Joint meeting with PMI Buffalo Chapter
- Dinner Meeting: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - Presenter: John Hogg, Straight-Forward Consulting
- Golf Outing: Friday, June 9, 2023 - Terry Hills Golf Course, Batavia, NY
- Installation & Awards Dinner Meeting: Wednesday, June 14, 2023