ISM-Buffalo, Inc. typically meets the second Wednesday of the month from September through June. Our dinner meetings move around to different local restaurants and feature an educational presentation. Participants earn (1) CEH for each dinner meeting. Rounding out our programming are webinars, seminars, plant tours and social events. We offer many opportunities for learning and networking with your SCM peers.
2022-2023 Program Year Calendar of Events:
- DINNER MEETING: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - "Guardians of Intellectual Property in the 21st Century". Presenter: Dr. Steven Carnovale, RIT
- DINNER MEETING: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - "LinkedIn Coaching". Presenter: Claire Petrie
- DINNER MEETING: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 - "Hot Topics in Supply Chain: Business and Human Rights, and Forced/Child Labor". Presenter: Jon P. Yormick
- Social Event: Tuesday, December 6, 2022 - Deck the Halls With Bowling Balls! - Holiday Social & Team Building Event
- Dinner Meeting: Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - "Supply Chains & Unicorns Known to Everyone, See by No One (Practical Steps for Supply Chain Visibility)" . Presenter: PJ Bellomo, CEO and Co-Founder, P1ston, Inc.
- Webinar: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 - "Dealing with Shortages & Disruptions". Presenter: Jane E. Tierney, purple link
- Plant Tour: Date TBD - Multisorb Technologies
- Dinner Meeting: Wednesday, March 8, 2023 - "Accountability in Strategic Leadership: Building Trust and Driving Results". Presenter: Sallie Herberger, The Growth Coach of WNY
- Dinner Meeting: Tuesday, April 11, 2023, Joint meeting with PMI Buffalo Chapter - "Contracting Best Practices: plugging the holes that create contract leakage". Presenter: Markley Ward, Clarity Consulting Group
- Dinner Meeting: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - "What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been - the Post-Covid Supply Chain Journey". Presenter: John Hogg, Straight-Forward Consulting
- Golf Outing: Friday, June 9, 2023 - Terry Hills Golf Course, Batavia, NY. Click here for flyer and sign-up form.
- Installation & Awards Dinner Meeting: Wednesday, June 14, 2023