Meetings & Events
ISM-Buffalo offers its members an excellent opportunity for both networking and education through monthly dinner meetings, as well as webinars, seminars, plant tours and social events. Our dinner meetings with professional presentations are typically held the second Wednesday from September through June. Webinars have been added to our regular schedule, typically a "lunch-time learning" event held on the last Wednesday of each month.
To see and register for upcoming events, please visit the Education Calendar.
- Webinar: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 from 12:00-1:00pm - "Russia's Invasion of Ukraine, COVID & Future Supply Chain Disruptions in 2022". Presenter: Patrick Penfield, Ph.D.
- Dinner Meeting: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - "Guardians of Intellectual Property in the 21st Century". Presenter: Dr. Steven Carnovale, RIT
- Webinar: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 from 10:00-11:00am - "How and why best in class procurement organizations drive sustainable savings to their bottom line: The Do's and Don'ts." Presenter: Todd Snelgrove, Global Value Merchant
- Dinner Meeting: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - "LinkedIn Coaching". Presenter: Claire Petrie
- Trade Show: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 from 10:00-4:00 - WNY Facilities Management Expo at the Hamburg Fairgrounds Event Center. Endorsed by ISM-Buffalo.
- Plant Tour: Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - Multisorb Technologies, West Seneca, NY.
- Supply Chain Symposium: Friday, November 4, 2022 - Full day of seminars
- Dinner Meeting: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 - "Forced Labor in our Global Supply Chains- Why does it exist? How does it affect our business?: What can we do about it?. Presenter: Jason Zapp